Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 72117 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. No additional paperwork is required once you have placed your order. Whether you are taking our 10-test STD panep or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Stay informed with our weekly STD blog, Exposed. Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and doctors are offering at our low price. Get STD testing overseen by a physician but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing system.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest test location is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. Our labs test for so many infections that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
North Little Rock, Arkansas STI Morbidity Data
The federal government and health department of Arkansas collects yearly STD and HIV facts and figures about North Little Rock and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are contracted.
- The cumulative total of HIV/AIDS cases in Arkansas from 1983 to 2011 is 8,132.
- In 2011, of the 4,687 cases of gonorrhea in Arkansas, 2,690 were among women.
- In 2011, 19% of cases of gonorrhea in Arkansas were among white people.
- In 2011, almost 49% of all chlamydia infections in Arkansas were among black people.
- In 2011, 200 out of 349 cases of syphilis in Arkansas were among men.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Contraceptives are important to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.