Rapid STD Testing
We guarante your test results because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. You have many options to choose from when seeking North Lima STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Ohio and over 4,000 nationwide locations. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 44452 STD testing centers with our rapid testing.
You will receive a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We screen for all of the most typical STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the handy glossary of STD terminology on our website to decipher common STD terms.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most advanced North Lima STD testing available. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 44452 area.
North Lima, Ohio STI Statistics
HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Ohio with transmission rates and methods and other data for North Lima.
If you have not started educating yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started defending yourself against infection.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- 62% of all gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year-olds.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- There were over 1,200 new cases of HIV reported in Ohio in 2011.
At least half of all adults in America will contract an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US, affecting millions every year.