Same-Day Online STD Testing
There is no need to worry about answering embarrassing questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing service that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will show up as FPK Services.
We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terms on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly all-inclusive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing center and get your money back within 24 to 48 hours.
Our desire is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby test locations. Our labs screen for a lot of other conditions so no one will know your reason for being there.
STD Morbidity Data for North Las Vegas, Nevada
The federal government and health department of Nevada collects annual STD and HIV facts and figures about North Las Vegas and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- Nevada ranked 28th among the 50 states and outlying areas for new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 3,557 white people were living with HIV in Nevada.
- The number of gonorrhea infections reported is 2,000 in the year 2011.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.