Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
As the leader in online STD testing, we make testing straightforward and uncomplicated. Our STD testing centers in 89030 offer the best STD testing at the best prices. With our nationwide network of CLIA-certified testing labs, there is a location in your area.
Counselors are always on standby to answer your questions about STD testing. 128-bit encryption ensures the security of our checkout process. Read reviews and testimonials from past customers to see how happy you'll be after you test with us.
Offering the most advanced North Las Vegas STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple testing process. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and fast to test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other testing companies.
North Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
If you are sexually active in Nevada, you are at risk for catching an STD. You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which North Las Vegas STD testing allows you to do.
- Nevada reported 65.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 34.9% of all new HIV diagnoses that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Nevada in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 30th in the county for new cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,423 people were diagnosed with HIV in Clark County.
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of contraceptives such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.