Local HIV Testing Centers
There is no necessary visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 89030 area. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test. Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers.
Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to stay up-to-date about everything STD-related. With physician- monitored testing, you are always safe. You are able to get tested privately with the same STD tests used by hospitals at any of our labs.
STDcheck.com never informs your health insurance company of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records. You can read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly.
North Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Infection rates are just one of the kinds of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about North Las Vegas each year. Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen.
- Washoe County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 30th in the county for new cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in Nevada was 2.8 times that of white men in 2010.
- There were 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. Different infections can only be detected by certain tests. In Nevada, a quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Many STDs do not show symptoms. Some sexually transmitted infections are incurable, life-long afflictions. The people of Nevada face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs.