Convenient STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Simply take your test code to the test center and get tested - we do not require extra paperwork. Skip the doctor's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 06473.
Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and therapy. Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. With all of the same testing used in hospitals, we can provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby centers. Our testing system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many infections that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for North Haven, Connecticut
The only way to learn whether you have an STD is through STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in North Haven each year.
- There were 359.5 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in Connecticut in 2010.
- Almost a third of all people living with HIV in New Haven County were Hispanic/Latino by the end of 2010.
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 1,211 black people in New Haven County, CT were living with HIV.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
It takes no time at all to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.