Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available at any of our 06473 testing locations. Our 4,000 nationwide locations make Connecticut STD testing with many options in North Haven. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists.
With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you need to take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. Test result status updates can be had anytime, 24/7, by calling our health specialists. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations around the North Haven area.
Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Information for North Haven, Connecticut
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in North Haven. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- 32 females tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if undiagnosed and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.