Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our trained lab technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete extra paperwork. Our 02747 STD testing lets you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less.
Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Take the same tests at our labs that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service. Check our blog often for educational posts on current STD topics.
You can receive and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results are safe with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will email you to let you know your test results.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Anyone who lives in Massachusetts is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take regular North Dartmouth STD tests.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 15 out of all 50 states with the highest syphilis infections.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
- Massachusetts had a estimated rate of 22.5 HIV diagnoses per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 15,744 cases of chlamydia were reported by women in Massachusetts.
Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take charge of your sexual health. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).