Same-Day STD Testing
Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Your positive STD test entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Stop by one of our testing centers, give a small blood or urine sample, and you're done.
All of our testing centers offer the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and therapy. All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the FDA. STDcheck.com tests for common STDs in 02747 using the most sophisticated North Dartmouth STD testing methods available. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
The federal government and Massachusetts health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Massachusetts and, specifically, North Dartmouth. Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- 21,236 chlamydia infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 15 out of all 50 states with the highest syphilis infections.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs frequently to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Half of Massachusetts adults will have an STD in their lifetime.