Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 29406 STD testing. South Carolina STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 nationwide testing centers to choose from, including many throughout North Charleston.
Our blog is updated weekly with interesting information about STDs. Our tests are supervised by a physician at all times. We use the same STD testing that you'd take in a hospital.
We test for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. No other testing provider has a more advanced North Charleston STD testing than STDcheck.com.
North Charleston, South Carolina STI Statistics
If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life. Data from the health department of South Carolina is disclosed each year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in North Charleston.
- There were 2,432 new cases of HIV in South Carolina men between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 13 HIV-positive Native Americans living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- 680 white South Carolina residents contracted HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- 84% of women with HIV in South Carolina as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- South Carolina reported 858 new HIV infections in 2011.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.