Confidential Online STD Testing
Our testing process is simple. Our testing centers are CLIA certified. All of our 60542 STD tests are competitively priced.
Order STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our clients happy enough to leave us great reviews on our site. Order STD testing with us so you can get access to our trained counselors, 24/7.
We will not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for North Aurora, Illinois
Data from the health department of Illinois is published each year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in North Aurora. If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- 1,089 Blacks were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.