Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include the Norman, Oklahoma area. Same day testing makes our 73072 STD testing simple and convenient. Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you need take based on your responses to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your STD test results from one of our health specialists, who are available night or day. If you live near Norman, we have test facilities convenient to you.
Getting tests for STDs in 73072 is simple with our most sophisticated Norman STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is crucial to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if that is what you want.
Norman, Oklahoma STI Data
Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Oklahoma each year about STD infections and rates in Norman.
- Oklahoma in 2011, exceeded the national average of American Indians who have been diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, the percentage of women diagnosed with HIV living in Oklahoma almost reached the national average in females which was 20.9%.
- In 2010, Oklahoma was #15 out of 50 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2011, The estimated rate of women living in the state of Oklahoma with HIV was 3.7 cases per every 100,000 women living in the state.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of HIV diagnoses in adults is 82.5% in males living in Oklahoma.
Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to stopping their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with.