Convenient STD Testing
Pop into any of our test centers and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not require additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Our 61761 test centers don't need a physician examinations for you to test for STDs.
To have your STD questions answered anytime, 24/7, call our counselors. We offer a totally secure payment process. Check out the reviews and testimonials our clients have left on our website.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for the disease. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 61761, we have designed the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Normal STD testing. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is a breeze - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel screens for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
STI Statistics for Normal, Illinois
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by participating in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Normal STD transmission and infection numbers.
- 7.6 of every 100,000 White Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
- In 2011, Illinois rate of HIV infection was 20.0 for every 100,000 resident.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 12% of all men diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2010 got it through injection drug use.
- Illinois was ranked 13th in the nation in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new sexually transmitted disease each year. You may have an STD and be unaware but the only way to find out for sure is to test. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams.