Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 60714 area. We offer thoroughly analyzed testing process to ensure accurate results. 4,000 nationwide testing locations and plenty of testing center locations in Niles mean more options for Illinois STD testing.
Cancel your testing before stopping by one of our testing centers for a full refund. The glossary of STD terms on our site helps you understand the jargon used in STD testing. We offer STD testing for the most frequently occurring STDs.
We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our Niles STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 60714 area. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
Niles, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Niles area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission. Frequent STD testing is the most important part of staying in control of your sexual health.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- Illinois's rate of gonorrhea infection in 2010 was 122.2 per 100,000 residents.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
- 1,089 Blacks were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs regularly to prevent the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 Illinois adults will have an STD in their lifetime.