Local HIV Testing Centers
Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We don't omit Hepatitis A from our complete 10-test STD panel like other online testing providers. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we won't ask any.
Pick the only truly all-inclusive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Don't wait to get your money back if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 1 to 2 days. Use our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for education.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for test centers in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs test for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Niles, Illinois
The only way to be 100% sure of your STD status is by taking an STD screening. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Niles area.
- 12% of all men diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2010 got it through injection drug use.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- 169 residents of Illinois diagnosed with HIV in 2011 contract the disease through injection drug use.
- Illinois ranked 8th highest among the 50 states in cumulative reported AIDS cases.
- Illinois's rate of gonorrhea infection in 2010 was 122.2 per 100,000 residents.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common infections.