Rapid STD Testing
We will not ask you awkward questions when you arrive for your test - we do not ask questions. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. Only STDcheck.com tests for hepatitis A as part of the all-inclusive.
With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you need to cancel your testing for any reason. Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terminology to inform yourself. Get the only comprehensive STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Locating the nearest testing center to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you. We designed our testing procedure to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there.
Niceville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Data from the health department of Florida is disclosed each year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Niceville. If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't protecting yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.