Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so once you submit a small sample, you're done. Our network of physicians have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get antibiotics to cure some conditions in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Newtown Square, Pennsylvania area, our physicians are happy to help.
If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply get in touch with our health specialists 24/7. Go to any of our STD testing centers, which are conveniently located around the city of Newtown Square. Put our test recommendation tool to use by receiving a tip about which tests are right for you.
We created our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today. Begin by locating a nearby testing location - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs test for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center.
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania STI Data
Every year, the Pennsylvania health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Newtown Square.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
There are numerous reasons you should get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.