Same-Day Local STD Testing
We will never ask you embarrassing questions. To protect your privacy, your charges will show as FPK Services. Our comprehensive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing company does.
We make sure health specialists are available any time, night or day in case you want a status update while you wait for your test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our website for suggestions about what tests}STD testing you need. Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test facilities we have conveniently located around Newtown Square.
You can access your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Statistics for Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
If you want to defend yourself against STDs, start by getting informed. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania accumulate and published data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Newtown Square.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
Sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very damaging if not treated early.