Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We created our testing process to omit awkward personal questions. While our competitors charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. To protect your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals.
At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The CDC advises that it is essential to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a panel that tests for both infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if that is what you want. Getting tests for STDs in 18940 is simple with our most advanced Newtown STD testing.
Newtown, Pennsylvania STD Morbidity Data
Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDS in Pennsylvania and Newtown.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.