Local HIV Testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Newport, New Hampshire are available to refer you to a specialist. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Newport, New Hampshire can prescribe medication to treat you. You won't be poked or prodded when you screen for STDs with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs.
The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our test centers use. Having a physician oversee the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD topics.
Our STD testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest location by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known.
STD Rate for Newport, New Hampshire
When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are put together and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in the Newport area every single year.
- 64 women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in New Hampshire in 2012.
- 919 men were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Hampshire in 2012.
- 84 men reported having gonorrhea in New Hampshire in 2012.
- As of 2011, there were 1,152 people living in New Hampshire with a positive diagnosis of HIV.
- At the end of 2012, 147 of every 100,000 residents of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire were living with HIV infection.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.