Local Private STD Testing
Find out how to get treatment for an STD quickly with a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Newport News, Virginia. We keep the testing process simple by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority allows us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Newport News, Virginia.
Our counselors are trained to answer your STD questions and are available 24/7. Real reviews and testimonials are available on our website. Checking out on our site is always secure with 128 bit encryption.
To find a test site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer.
Newport News, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
If you live in the Newport News area, there are reports published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of sexually transmitted diseases in your area. To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you have to take STD tests regularly.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 655 new HIV infections among Virginians 55 years old and above.
- The 55 and older age group accounted for 4,079 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Of the women living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010, almost 80% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.