Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Because we respect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement. We are aware hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our 10 test panel. We guarantee no uncomfortable questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions.
When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients. No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process.
All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be emailed quickly.
STD Infections Data for Newport Beach, California
To always be in control of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Newport Beach.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
It is estimated that half of all California adults will have an STD throughout their lifetime. Don't be a statistic. Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in Newport Beach.