Confidential STD Testing
You will not need to complete additional paperwork when you arrive at the test centers. Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because you only need 5 minutes or less for the test. STD testing doesn't require a visit to a physician's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 92663 area.
Use our glossary of STD terms as a tool for education. Don't wait to get your money back if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test center- get it in 1 to 2 days. Purchase the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for the syphilis virus in the body. At STDcheck.com, we have the most advanced California STD tests you will find in 92663. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together due to the fact that they are known as co-existing infections which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Newport Beach, California
Newport Beach STD statistics are accumulated every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Without regular STD testing, your sexual well being is uncertain.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Specialists in your area use our labs to test for various conditions so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.