Local Private STD Testing
Only STDcheck.com tests for hepatitis A as part of the all-inclusive. We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test - we do not ask questions. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement.
Our staff of trained counselors can answer your questions about STDs any time, day or night. We offer easy, safe checkout with our secure payment process. Read the things our clients have to say about our service.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies. No other testing company gives you a more robust Newport Beach STD testing. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 92660 is simple with the industry "gold-standard" test panel we have created for you.
STD Infections Rate for Newport Beach, California
Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of California with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Newport Beach.
Take charge of your sexual health by educating yourself about sexually transmitted diseases today.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in Newport Beach. Contracting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. It is estimated that 50% of all California adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Beat the odds.