Online STD Testing Service
Complete your test order now and we promise no extra paperwork is required. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 30265 STD testing packages online.
Purchase STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great reviews on our site. Order testing with us so you can have access to our trained counselors, 24/7.
Your test results are available for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email message.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Newnan, Georgia
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about sexually transmitted diseases. The health department of Georgia and the federal government collect and publish data each year about STDs in Newnan.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
- In 2010 Georgia ranked 15th for STD transmission in the nation.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the US. Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact.