Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We do not require additional paperwork once you purchase your testing package. Test for STDs in the 06111 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed
We employ a staff of experienced counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. With the reviews and testimonials left by clients on our site, you get real opinions about our service. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to secure our checkout process.
Results will be made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you.
NEWINGTON, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in NEWINGTON is available in reports put together by the federal government and Connecticut health department every year. Take the first step in defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases by getting smart about your sexual health.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 1,071 known cases were reported of men with gonorrhea in 2011
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,680 white people with HIV in Connecticut.
- Almost 38% of all HIV-positive men in Connecticut as of 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
STDs are an epidemic all over the country, including the NEWINGTON area. Protect yourself against the transfer of STDs with dental dams and condoms. All people in Connecticut, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to STDs.