Same-Day STD Testing
Our industry leading test panel comes with a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask any embarrassing questions at the lab. Any time you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
All of the test centers we utilize are conveniently located throughout the Newhall area. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- night or day. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly.
STI Statistics for Newhall, California
The federal government and health department of California collects yearly STD and HIV data about Newhall and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are transferred.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases in Newhall. Don't be a statistic. It is estimated that 1 out of every 2 of all California adults will have an STD at some point in their lifetime. Getting an STD does not keep you from getting it again.