Local HIV Testing Centers
Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 91321 area without visiting a doctor's office. We have removed the need for extra paperwork so you can be in and out in minutes. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need. We have so many conveniently located test locations in Newhall.
Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records.
Newhall, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed. The California health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Newhall every single year.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
Our labs are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the FDA.