Same-Day STD Testing
You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 19713 service. No additional paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
You can decide how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our STD tests are processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you total control over who has access to your personal information.
We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
STD Information for Newark, Delaware
Take control of your sexual wellbeing by educating yourself about STDs today. Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Delaware with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Newark.
- In Delaware, the syphilis rate among males was 3.8 per 100,000 people residing in that state in 2009.
- In Delaware, people aged 15-29 have the highest risk for gonorrhea infection in 2009
- Delaware ranked 7th in the nation for the highest number of diagnosed cases of AIDS per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2009, the rate of Latino males living with an HIV infection diagnosis is 2.1 times that of white males.
- From 2007-2009, 66% of female transmission of HIV in Delaware was from heterosexual contact.
It is never too late to get tested for STDs. You will be glad you tested in Delaware with STDcheck.com. It is crucial that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD.