Local STD Testing Centers
Your charges will be shown as FPK Services for your privacy. No one else includes testing for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us.
If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. Refunds only take 24 to 48 hours if you cancel before visiting our test center. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tested for STDs in 19702 is simple with our most sophisticated Newark STD testing. The CDC advises that it is essential to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a test panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so.
STD information for: Newark, Delaware
Infection rates is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- Males in Delaware in 2011 accounted for 69.5% of the total number of AIDS-positive people in the state.
- In 2011, 1468 out of the 2376 people living with AIDS are Black.
- In Delaware, people aged 15-29 have the highest risk for gonorrhea infection in 2009
- Delaware chlamydia infections have grown 40% since 2009.
- In 2013, 1440 people have been reported to have HIV in Delaware.
Do you know that sexually transmitted infections like syphilis, if unknown and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.