Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
If your Newark STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Newark and the entire state of Delaware. We don't offer any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
Let our past customers give you an idea of our service with reviews and testimonials. If you have questions about STD testing, just ask one of the counselors we provide you every day, 24/7. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your security.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. We will never notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly.
Newark, Delaware STD Statistics
Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of Delaware and the federal government with data gathered about STDs and HIV in Newark. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are transmitted, you will know how to defend yourself.
- In 2013, 1440 people have been reported to have HIV in Delaware.
- Men in Delaware account for 68% of diagnosed HIV/AIDS cases in Delaware in 2010.
- In 2009, the rate of Latino males living with an HIV infection diagnosis is 2.1 times that of white males.
- Delaware ranked the 6th highest among the top 10 states with the most people infected with Chlamydia residing in that state in 2009.
- In 2009, men in Delaware account for 71% of diagnosed HIV/AIDS cases.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs grows with each day that you have not been tested for most common infections.