Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our straightforward STD tests only require a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, our doctors may be able to offer you a specialist referral in New York, New York. We have a network of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in New York, New York.
Be sure that your personal information stays protected with our service, which follows the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the simple payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Test at the same testing centers that local hospitals send their tests to for processing.
Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our locations in your area.
New York, New York STI Statistics
New York citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are rising every year. Take an STD test in New York to find out your STD status.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
At least half of all adults in America will get an STD in their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation, affecting millions every year.