Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
All of our STD testing packages are affordably priced for the best value in the 10010 area. Our online testing method is straightforward and quick. With many CLIA-certified local test laboratories, there are many in your area.
Get the same tests you would take at a clinic in the privacy of our testing centers. Read about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed. Have your testing overseen by a physician any time you visit our test centers.
Our labs also tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our testing system is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
New York, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The federal government at the state of New York gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in New York. The best way to protect yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the country. With over 50% New York adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going undiscovered in New York.