Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
No doctor examination is needed to test for STDs at our 10065 test centers. Our quick testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local test site. Your time is precious and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Place your trust in our doctor-monitored testing. Take the exact same tests you'd get at a doctor's office with the ease of our online STD testing system. Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and topics.
In New York, New York, you can test for most STDs as soon as possible. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available and no appointment is necessary and can be taken same day you complete the order. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 10065 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for New York, New York
The federal government and the health department of New York gathers STD and HIV rates in New York and around the state and then discloses those calculations. By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
Don't be a statistic. It is estimated that 1 out of every 2 of all New York adults will contract an STD during their lifetime. Getting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Dental dams and condoms are effective tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in New York.