Online STD Testing Service
We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy. We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our comprehensive 10-test STD panel the way other online testing providers do.
We have so many conveniently located test facilities in New York. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need. Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results.
You can always download and read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. You can trust on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test.
New York, New York STD Morbidity Data
The federal government and the health department of New York accumulates STD and HIV rates in New York and around the state and then discloses those figures. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and know you are STD free.