Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are accurate enough to detect STDs with just a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from our New York, New York physicians if you results are positive. The fastest New York STD testing and treatment is available to you thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain conditions.
The testing we offer in our testing centers is closely tracked by a doctor to ensure your safety. We maintain a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs. Each STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office.
Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are available. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
STD Rate for New York, New York
If you don't get educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of New York containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in New York.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having sex without protection.