Online STD Testing Service
At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic experts have analyzed our testing process to ensure test results are correct. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, with many in the New York, New York area. Our same-day 10016 STD testing is the best available.
Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. All of the test facilities we have around the New York area are located for your convenience. Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD testing suits your needs.
Our centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Getting started with your test is simple - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
New York, New York STI Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection rates and other statistics every year in a report that includes New York. If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases often, you are not remaining control over your sexual health.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the residents of New York. It is estimated that 50% of everyone in New York will eventually contract an STI. Preventing sexually transmitted infections in New York begins with education and protection. While abstinence from sex is the most effective way to slow the transmission of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives.