Confidential STD Testing
We guarantee your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete additional paperwork. Our system has been streamlined so it takes less than 5 minutes or less to complete. Our online STD testing service makes visiting a doctor's office an unnecessary part of 10013 STD testing.
Get the same STD tests that you'd get if you went to a hospital or clinic. Follow our blog to get regular informative posts about STD testing and treatment. Don't sacrifice the quality of doctor- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service.
Getting started with your test is quick - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We developed our testing system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our test centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there.
New York, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the New York area.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
Keeping yourself STD free in New York requires getting tested annually. We offer affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in New York. Some STIs do not show symptoms.