Local Same-Day STD Testing
You can trust the result you receive from us because our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. All of our 10016 testing centers make it possible to take your STD test the same day you purchase it. All of our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nations are ready to provide you with the best STD testing, including our locations in New York, New York.
We test in the same testing centers that your local hospitals use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us safeguard your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD test packages.
It is necessary to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 10016 area. At New York STD testing, we use the most sophisticated technique to screen for STDs in blood and urine.
STD Infections Data for New York, New York
Anyone who lives in New York is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take frequent New York STD tests.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you engage in sex, you are putting your partner at risk for STDs that could be incurable afflictions. Many STDs progress without symptoms, so you may be infected with an STD and not be aware of it.