Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
The fastest New York City STD testing and treatment is available to you thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain diseases. Get treated for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider recommendation from our New York City, New York physicians if you results are positive. Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are advanced enough to detect STDs with just a small blood or urine sample.
Buy your STD testing safely on our website with our checkout process featuring 128-bit encryption. Read our client reviews. Ask questions and discuss STDs with our experienced counselors 24/7.
For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood. What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other New York City STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks.
New York City, New York STI Rate
Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of New York with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in New York City.
Take charge of your sexual health by informing yourself about sexually transmitted diseases today.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases in private is not hard - no one will ever know that you got one.