Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our 10028 STD testing doesn't require a visit to a physician's office. 5 minutes or less is all it takes to complete your test. Our technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you get to the lab.
We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and get your money back within 1-2 days. Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most advanced New York City STD testing available in the market. In New York City, New York 10028 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to look for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for New York City, New York
An STD test in New York City is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status. STD rates in New York have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
STDs pose a threat to everyone in New York, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to know your STD status is to be get New York City STD testing. At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD are unaware that they are infected.