Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and awkward questions. Your privacy is essential so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our complete STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors.
You'll get a full refund any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We have single STD tests for all of the frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at once. Understand the phrases typically used to talk about sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our site.
We guarantee your test results will be emailed to you fast. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed.
New Windsor, New York STD Information
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which New Windsor STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in New York, you are at risk for contracting an STD.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
Don't be another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact.