Local STD Testing Centers
We don't omit Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive test panel like other online testing providers. Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we won't ask any.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD testing. We test in the same testing centers that your area hospitals use to process their tests.
Late stage syphilis is known to lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 32168 area. At STDcheck.com, we use the most advanced New Smyrna Beach STD testing available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections are the most commonly reported STIs in United States, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea testing panel to screen for both diseases at the same time.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Florida is reported every year with infection categories and communicability rates for New Smyrna Beach.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is important that you get tested for all STDs annually.