Local STD Testing Centers
4,000 testing centers throughout the country means we have one near you for your New Port Richey, Florida STD testing needs. Our same-day STD testing in 34655 is the best option on the market. To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been vetted thoroughly.
The test recommendation tool on our site is a great way to figure out what testing you need. Our health specialists are available to give you an update on the status of your STD test results whenever you call- day or night. We have test centers all over New Port Richey, so there should be one convenient to you.
You can access your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We send all test results by email quickly.
STD information for: New Port Richey, Florida
Your sexual health should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs. The health department of Florida and the federal government collect and publish data each year about STDs in New Port Richey.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
Studies show that a quarter of adults in New Port Richey have been positively diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is paramount. Most STDs can be caught more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself.