Online STD Testing Service
Test with us for the most economically priced STD testing in the 34655 area. We guarantee a simple and straightforward testing process. All of our testing labs have gotten the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry.
Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our clients leave on our site. Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure. Our counselors are available to answer all of your STD questions whenever you ask, 24/7.
You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurer will never know you tested for STDs because we will not alert them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email.
New Port Richey, Florida STD Information
The state of Florida publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in New Port Richey.
Get informed and protect yourself against STDs today!
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
We offer affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Florida. Keeping yourself STD free in Florida requires getting tested annually. Some STIs may not show symptoms.