Local HIV Testing Centers
All of our 70127 STD tests are economically priced. Our testing centers are CLIA certified. Our testing procedure is simple.
The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for your money back within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. You will always get truly comprehensive STD testing with us because we don't leave out HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called co-infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both STIs. In Louisiana STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing service that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved / cleared tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for New Orleans, Louisiana
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the New Orleans area. Test early and test frequently to keep control of your sexual health.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- The highest rate of Chlamydia in males was found in Orleans Parish, affecting 950 men out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 10,360 people living in Louisiana were positively diagnosed with AIDS.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million Americans testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected.