Confidential Online STD Testing
Our New Orleans, Louisiana physicians can prescribe antibiotics at their discretion, so treatment is a fast and simple process. You never have to submit to an exam because our STD tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Specialist referrals are just one of the things to help you get treatment if you test positive for an STD in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Check the website for client reviews and testimonials. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered night or day.
No one has more advanced STD testing in the New Orleans. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 70115 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with rapid results. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections.
New Orleans, Louisiana STD Morbidity Data
Data from the health department of Louisiana is disclosed each year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in New Orleans. If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- In 2011, 2,043 were infected with syphilis.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
It is necessary that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. You will be glad you got tested in Louisiana with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get STD testing.