Confidential STD Testing
We have over 4,000 nationwide testing centers. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 70115. Our many locations throughout New Orleans and the state of Louisiana give you plenty of options for your STD testing. Knowing your STD status is simple with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process.
Our clients love to leave reviews about their experience with our service. Our payment process is secure. Our staff off skilled health specialists are available night and day to answer your STD questions.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved New Orleans STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 70115 area is the industry gold standard.
New Orleans, Louisiana STD Information
The Louisiana health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in New Orleans every single year. Don't ignore the facts about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
- New Orleans ranked 2nd and Baton Rouge ranked 3rd in HIV/AIDS cases among the large metropolitan areas in the U.S. in 2008.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
Many STDs have no symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and not know it. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for STDs that may be incurable afflictions.