Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we made it part of our all-inclusive STD test panel. Our testing system has been designed to avoid awkward questions. To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for New Orleans STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the system with fast results. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many testing locations in the 70130 area, it is easy to get STD testing. STDcheck.com makes New Orleans STD testing simple.
New Orleans, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health. Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in New Orleans is available in reports put together by the federal government and Louisiana health department every year.
- In the state of Louisiana, 4,695 women in 2011 were living with HIV.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
- In 2011, 10,360 people living in Louisiana were positively diagnosed with AIDS.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- In 2011, It was reported that 18,974 people were currently living with HIV.
While other companies need you to wait up to a month after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.