Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service in 06320 lets you cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation. We have minimized the time required to complete your test by not asking for additional paperwork. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a update about your status while you're waiting for your results. All of our test centers are located conveniently throughout New London. Our test recommendation tool can assist you with figuring out what tests you need.
For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood. What differentiates STDcheck.comfrom other New London STD testing companies is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for New London, Connecticut
Every year, the Connecticut health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in New London.
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,680 white people with HIV in Connecticut.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- There were 252 people living with HIV in Middlesex County, CT at the end of 2010.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the nation. Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself!